Erie Family Life Insurance Med Supps?

Northeast Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pennsylvania
Looks like just entered the market on 9/1/2018 and have the lowest Plan G rate in my Zip Code.

Erie Family Life is new to Medicare supplement insurance, but Erie Insurance has over 90 years of experience taking care of people and their property and casualty insurance needs. Erie Family Life has been providing life insurance and annuity products since 1967. Every policy from Erie Insurance or Erie Family Life comes with two very important, unique features: our promise of service and your own local, knowledgeable agent.

We'll help you consider the variables, lay out the options and make the process comfortable and efficient. With offices, employees and agents in 12 states, we’re never far away and we’ll be there when you need us the most.

I’m reluctant to jump on the newest “lowest priced” product to enter the market. There really isn’t a need to sell the lowest price. It would be easy to knock this out if you were competing for this sale. I personally wouldn’t buy until the company had a track record. That’s exactly how I would present it to a client.

It looks like you have to be a captive Erie agent to offer this, anyway. And I agree, I don't like to sell anything without a track record.

I guess they're mailing to their existing BOB who are T65 or are already 65? Wonder if they have any "niches?"

Back