Erie Insurance Training and Development ?

mkmaem

I am looking at an opportunity with Erie Insurance but would be transitioning into insurance sales . I have my series 7 and 63 and have been in financial sales for 20 years , just not P&C , Life etc . Anyone familiar with the support , training and development offered by Erie Insurance ? Thanks

I am not familiar with Erie's training and development system but I do know that there are plenty of sales training systems online you can use. One that's taught by an active Top of the Table advisor is TheTaylorMethod.com and you can test it out for free.

I am looking at an opportunity with Erie Insurance but would be transitioning into insurance sales . I have my series 7 and 63 and have been in financial sales for 20 years , just not P&C , Life etc . Anyone familiar with the support , training and development offered by Erie Insurance ? Thanks

It's the best opportunity you can get in the insurance field. If Erie is willing to appoint you as a P&C agent, you should not look back.

I'll second that....if you are a principal

It's a blank check.....you fill in the amount.

this year...six figure bonus check...on top of commission...plus a 42K loan that will be forgiven by producing...and the incentive list goes on

majority of training is adequate...new commercial producer training program is getting great reviews

It's the best opportunity you can get in the insurance field. If Erie is willing to appoint you as a P&C agent, you should not look back.

Do you know how long it takes to get an appt with them? I heard it could take six months?

I hear mixed experiences about everything, joining with Erie being the exception. I have yet to hear a disgruntled complaint (aside from having to walk away from an opportunity b/c it is all ready with a different erie agency) and the territory managers I've spoken with are really on the ball. If you want help they'll give it to you.

Erie seems to kind of be the best of both worlds...most of the advantages of being captive, without completely selling your soul to them. You might need to be a one-carrier agency for a little while, but ultimately you still have your independence.
I would consider it seriously.

Back