Errors and Ommissions

joshril

Guru
1000 Post Club
Before I finalize my contract with NAPA on E&O I wanted to see if anyone thought they had found a better deal.

My coverage:

$1,000,000 per occurance with $1000 deductible
Covers life, health, and variable (with $5000 ded.)-variable coverage not important right now..

$200 up front
$60/mo.

Let me know if you guys have found it any cheaper..

Thanks!!

Before I finalize my contract with NAPA on E&O I wanted to see if anyone thought they had found a better deal.

My coverage:

$1,000,000 per occurance with $1000 deductible
Covers life, health, and variable (with $5000 ded.)-variable coverage not important right now..

$200 up front
$60/mo.

Let me know if you guys have found it any cheaper..

Thanks!!

I have seen it cheaper but also more expensive. What carriers you are contracted with can play a big role in what discounts you are offered. It also can depend on whether you are selling just life and health or if you also have a securities license.

Here is a place to check if you haven't already:

Cal-Surance-1-800-745-7189

Tell them what carriers you are contracted with and they will give you the best price based on that if they have discounts for any of them.

Last edited:
Yeah... I am securities licensed, but not currently marketing securities.. just life and health.. Cal-Surance was higher. If anyone can let me know if it's cheaper some else, I would be happy to find out.

Thanks!!

Yeah... I am securities licensed, but not currently marketing securities.. just life and health.. Cal-Surance was higher. If anyone can let me know if it's cheaper some else, I would be happy to find out.

Thanks!!

For NAPA is that rate obtained by being contracted with any particular carrier or does it matter at all?

Can I appoint with Great American before I have the EO to get the discount.. I actually would like to get appointed with them

Back