Errors & Ommissions

Crabcake Johnny

Guru
5000 Post Club
Maryland
As of today E&O is available for $400 annual with a monthly payment option trough AON-Affinity. It is 1M/1M and covers health/life products.

It is available at that rate to IHIAA association members. For more information either visit the site at IHIAA-Home or email me at [email protected]

1M/1M for 400 annual? That sounds like a good deal. is that just through the rest of this year?

No, Damont, that is a legitimate annual rate available to members of the IHIAA (although it's really $440 because of a $40 policy fee). The only downside to this plan is that you must use A- or better rated carriers (not an issue for you).

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I would not advise this route for someone looking for a simple and easy E&O solution.

To make it more user friendly you might have the telephone number posted for the one who will handle the enrollment process. That way it will be much easier to have an agent who is ready to spend money and is willing to go through ihiaa organization as a new subscriber and to enroll in this E&O policy on the right foot.

In my case , it took so long that I went ahead and doublechecked my current carrier to be sure it excluded other Insurors I contract with (after initial enrollment) . Upon calling to double - check my current E&O coverage, I discovered there are no restrictions in who I write new business with.

Even though I might pay more and might have less convenient pay plan , I would much rather stay status quo at this time, instead of relive the difficult subscribing, confirming and looking for the E&O product I was after when I gave this a try.

Even when calling the Company providing coverage , the right number to the right person was not immediately forthcoming.

It is my fault it took hours to accomplish all this, but admitting that doesn't create a favorable impression here.

Surely all the other seekers are getting what they need effortlessly, speedily and joyfully and I am just too slow to catch up quick enough.

Back