esign - Getting CCA and SOA forms signed online

dnelson530

Expert
I have had SOA's signed with Humana and other carriers for years, but now the FFM is requiring the CCA form to be signed for under 65's and then this year they want a form signed saying they approve of changes to the application. We basically need a form signed BEFORE the app, and one signed just before we SUBMIT the app!

I have run the gambit of esign from Adobe to Panda doc to DocuSign, and having a way to get hundreds of applicants to each sign their own form is looking like it will cost upwards for $600 per year. Nothing like another business expense, as well as keeping the docs on file for 10 years. Love the Gov.

Does anyone have a service they use or a way to collect all of these signed docs that I have not thought of? Ninety percent of my business is conducted through Zoom and phone calls.

Thanks in advance.

I'm redoing my website to incorporate a calendar and some automation. In looking into all of this, I landed on TidyCal for my calendar and then SendFox for my email automation. They are from AppSumo, which offers many apps like those that have a lifetime fee instead of monthly. Pay once, and it's yours. I haven't tried their signature app, but you might look into it. It's called BreezeDoc. You can try it for free and then pay a small lifetime fee: [EXTERNAL LINK] - Pricing -.

The number of documents per month, if I understand correctly, is low. But I would click that button to ask the experts on higher volume. Can't hurt.

Even the $500 per year option at DocuSign will only let me gather 100 signatures on each doc I make. They want nearly $5 a signature for each one past 100, making my 200 clients seem outrageous!

Back