Estate Planning Platform Needed

paulallred

Super Genius
Hello everyone, Happy Hump Day!
I'm in need of an Easy Economical Estate Planning platform.
One that can be done by the Agent collecting the necessary information and submit it then to Estate Planning Platform or to the Attorney.

Thank you,
Paul

Uh... no. When his previous thread was this... the answer isn't LegalShield or even "LegalZoom".

https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/estate-planning-marketing.96439/

If you participated in this month's Real Wealth Media's webinar on "The Family Meeting", there were some tools there for clients.

But really, if you do a quality fact-find, you can just send a cleaned-up version of the fact-find to the attorney in advance, to save time from the attorney asking (and running up the meter).

The Family Meeting - Real Wealth Marketing

Legal Shield or Legal Zoom? thank you for the laugh Cornelius :D

DHK I will check it out thank you!

I need a firm that represents nationally and already has a platform in place that allows me to submit the documents needed that would be initiated by a needs analysis of some sort.

Thank you,

Paul

Legal Shield or Legal Zoom? thank you for the laugh Cornelius :D

DHK I will check it out thank you!

I need a firm that represents nationally and already has a platform in place that allows me to submit the documents needed that would be initiated by a needs analysis of some sort.

Thank you,

Paul
Well I can't speak to nationally. Do you work in every state? What are you trying to do?

I personally have relationships with attorneys that I know and trust (that know me and my business model - and also refer me) in the various states that I mostly work in. To me a personal relationship is the key. I've given my main attorney 2 referrals this month already.

Hi pfg1 yes every state and need a lawyer or law firm that can represent in each state. If they have a presentation and system in place that can generate the documents that are needed by way of an online questionnaire that would be preferred.
Thank you for replying!

Hi pfg1 yes every state and need a lawyer or law firm that can represent in each state. If they have a presentation and system in place that can generate the documents that are needed by way of an online questionnaire that would be preferred.
Thank you for replying!
Honestly, I'm not sure if what you are looking for exists - and/or if it did, it would be of much value. Proper Estate planning (to me) is way more in depth than just answering a series of questions on a document. Yes, you could use that model to potentially create generic usable documents, but true estate planning (imo) involves a more in depth conversation between attorney and client(s). There are alot of customizations that can be made, even to a simple will for example, I can't imagine using a push and play service so to speak.
Generic docs can be created online at many of the sites like Legal Zoom, etc. But again...while the documents might be ok and legal, they may not be close to what the client actually needs.
There are probably some firms that are nationally licensed, maybe you could start there.

Hi pfg1, there are a few out there I wanted to see if anyone else has one I haven't seen.

I have a marketing platform for this and an online system but as mentioned wanted to compare and I still need a presentation.

Back