Estimated cost and recomended cost for Leads

AnonymusInsuran

Good evening,

I attempted to search the forum but could not find any relevant posts in regards to my questions, if someone can respond directly or post a direct link to a previously discussed forum that would be great.

Basically, for a new California only independent agency start up focusing on Commercial lines accounts $3,500 - $10,000 in premium:

1. What is the estimated cost for leads with this scope, around 200-300?
2. I can't find any companies or sources to purchase leads such as these online, can anyone recommend any specific reputable provider?

Thank you.

Good evening,

I attempted to search the forum but could not find any relevant posts in regards to my questions, if someone can respond directly or post a direct link to a previously discussed forum that would be great.

Basically, for a new California only independent agency start up focusing on Commercial lines accounts $3,500 - $10,000 in premium:

1. What is the estimated cost for leads with this scope, around 200-300?
2. I can't find any companies or sources to purchase leads such as these online, can anyone recommend any specific reputable provider?

Thank you.
I actually do not know if they do P&C, you will have to look, but I am VERY happy with Lead Hustler. I do individual health, and have nothing but good things to say about Lead Hustler, ymmv.

Back