Ethical FMO

Jgilbert

Can anyone recommend a good FMO to hook up with? Someone who is ethical. I have had the privilege to talk to Frank S. but not sure I want do Med Supp. even though senior sales seems the way to go.

You need to decide what product(s) you want to sell. If Med Supps are out, then do you want to sell MA plans? How about Final Expense? Maybe long term care?

There are a myriad (notice the $10 word) of products you can sell.

If you are interested in the life insurance/ltc side, you might (here comes the self-promotion) check out the www.iliaa.org. Lots of great training and product information.

If you are interested in MA plans, then go to www.ritterim.com.

Otherwise, feel free to contact me for more information.

Rick

If you're hypocritical doesn't that mean you're actually unethical?

Courtesy of dictionary.com

hyp·o·crite

1.a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

2.a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

If you are interested in the life insurance/ltc side, you might (here comes the self-promotion) check out the www.iliaa.org.

Rick

If you're hypocritical doesn't that mean you're actually unethical?

Courtesy of dictionary.com

hyp·o·crite

1.a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

2.a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

I guess you absolutely fit the definition of unethical, don't you?

Rick

I disagree, I admit that I promote (like many others also do on here), however you're usually the first to call me out about it, but it's okay for you to self promote?

Oh yeah, do as I say not as I do right? You're busted so stop deflecting and man up!

There's really nothing wrong with promoting your business anyway, is there?

******I just realized I said man up so here ya go, it's likely you don't know what that means either.

1. an adult male person, as distinguished from a boy or a woman.
2. a male having qualities considered typical of men or appropriately masculine: Be a man. The army will make a man of you.

I guess you absolutely fit the definition of unethical, don't you?

Rick

Last edited by a moderator:
The difference between the two of us is that when I promote I indicate this in the post. Go back and you'll read that I even pointed out that I was promoting.

You've started (finally) to be honest about your recruiting. In the past you've been called out by many of us for your posts which were designed to recruit but instead were titled "kudos to my team" or some other bullsh*t.

I agree that there is nothing wrong with promotion. But there is a difference when you do it openly and honestly, or do it the "Liano way."

Rick

The difference between the two of us is that when I promote I indicate this in the post. Go back and you'll read that I even pointed out that I was promoting.

I agree that there is nothing wrong with promotion. But there is a difference when you do it openly and honestly, or do it the "Liano way."
Rick

Whats wrong with Rob giving a post called "kudos to my team" other than the fact that no one else who runs a team comes on here to drop a note about the agents who work with them? Rob knows plenty of his team is on this forum from time to time and knowing that he has respect for our success is part of the reason people choose to join his organization instead of some other "take a number" type opportunities.

@Rob: I know you can handle this conversation just needed to chime in my $.02 on that note.

Rick,
first, there are many differences between you and I, way too many to list here but the point is I have been accused on every post of promoting even when it wasn't it's intention, it was assumed. That's when I defended it.

Heck I've been brought up on threads I'm not even on, maybe y'all should get over it already.

Giving props to my team is a good thing, not everyone will sell at that level, not everyone succeeds so they rocked it, still are and I will always praise them, only now I do it on my facebook where like minded individuals (friends/associates) appreciate other people's success.

Oh and it doesn't matter that you admitted you were promoting, you are against it, period (should go to offers, stop trolling etc) but now it's okay for YOU to promote because you admit it?

Awesome, what will you do next? Maybe a thread titled

Okay I'm promoting something, but I'm admitting it, please read . . .

:laugh:

You've started (finally) to be honest about your recruiting. In the past you've been called out by many of us for your posts which were designed to recruit but instead were titled "kudos to my team" or some other bullsh*t.

Rick

Back