Event Liability Insurance - Need a Quote

axeman462

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
a business partner and I do Medicare seminars in various locations, and a new location we want to try out is telling us that they require we have some kind of "event liability insurance".

Anyone sell that here? need a quote to get an idea if it makes sense to go through with the seminar at this location. We plan to do these seminars at this location on a quarterly basis.

a business partner and I do Medicare seminars in various locations, and a new location we want to try out is telling us that they require we have some kind of "event liability insurance".

Anyone sell that here? need a quote to get an idea if it makes sense to go through with the seminar at this location. We plan to do these seminars at this location on a quarterly basis.

Might be up to $300. State? How many people? Where? Does it sound reasonable?

Might be up to $300. State? How many people? Where? Does it sound reasonable?

Florida, 2 people hosting and usually no more than 20 attendees.

$300 sounds way too high, i was aiming closer to $50. Is that unrealistic?

wow, that is much more than we were expecting.
I don't think it will make sense for us to do the seminar at this location with the insurance costing that much. However if it turns out it does I'll contact one of you.

Thanks for looking into it for me!

They might accept a regular GL policy that you can buy on a 12 month term.

----------

----------

Good idea. If you have BOP, you can see if there is such coverage, or ask for endorsement:idea:.

Event Helper. We use it 4 times a year when hosting our dog show events as the venues require it.
Just Google theeventhelper or put the www and .com before and after and voila you'll be on the site. Wouldn't let me post the actual url :)

Back