Ever Hired a Telemarketer Through Guru.com?

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
Has anybody ever hired someone through guru.com. It looks like it is free to employers. It seems they take all the fees from the employed. Can anybody confirm this?

They say they take care of 1099ing the person you hire, but how does that work if they live in Canada or another country?

Has anybody ever hired someone through guru.com. It looks like it is free to employers. It seems they take all the fees from the employed. Can anybody confirm this?

They say they take care of 1099ing the person you hire, but how does that work if they live in Canada or another country?

I like oDesk better, but that's probably how it works with them. You pay the site and they deal with all the "payroll" issues.

What is outbounders? Outbounders.com?

And I like odesk if I'm trying to hire a filipino, but im looking for an American Tmer. Canadian is ok though, eh?

And I like odesk if I'm trying to hire a filipino, but im looking for an American Tmer. Canadian is ok though, eh?

I have not used outbounders yet, but I like the fact that you can click on a link and hear a recording of the potential TM to determine their skill level and also whether they are fluent in English. There are also American TMers available on the site and you can filter for that.

If you want an American telemarketer craigslist has been my best bet. There are a lot of folks stateside that do nothing but telemarket from home as their job. They're working from home so it makes it very easy to just 1099 them.

If you want an American telemarketer craigslist has been my best bet. There are a lot of folks stateside that do nothing but telemarket from home as their job. They're working from home so it makes it very easy to just 1099 them.

Well I'm gonna try this Canadian out from guru for my first 10 hour campaign and I have a few Craigslist folks to interview right now...long day.

Well I'm gonna try this Canadian out from guru for my first 10 hour campaign and I have a few Craigslist folks to interview right now...long day.

Hiring, training, and managing telemarketers is a lot of work! If you've got a Canadian good to go then that's great.

Well for now, I have two new TMers starting next week. We will see how it goes. The second was from Craigslist.

Now as Donnie as so aptly pointed out, now I just need to work on employee retention!

Back