"Evercare enrollment"

Cheech

Expert
Does anybody know who or where I can contact to get appointed to sell evercare products?

I scanned over their website but was unable to find anything.

I have noticed there are some agents currently selling this.

Thanks

Evercare is a UHC product thru Secure Horizons. It is a MA-SNP and not offered in every county/state. Check out Secure Horizons.... they are branding w/ AARP for 2008.

Another request for the same info if I'm ultimately seeking an appointment from them, priority for now though is studying\passing their certification. Can anybody help.... I went to unitedhealthproducers.com and looks like I need a "DSU" for the sign-in. Thank you if you could assist.

Does anybody know who or where I can contact to get appointed to sell evercare products?

I scanned over their website but was unable to find anything.

I have noticed there are some agents currently selling this.

Thanks

Another request for the same info if I'm ultimately seeking an appointment from them, priority for now though is studyingpassing their certification. Can anybody help.... I went to unitedhealthproducers.com and looks like I need a "DSU" for the sign-in. Thank you if you could assist.

"DSU" simply means Distribution Support Unit, in other words Broker support. What you must do is first get appointed, then certified (pass your product tests), then they will give you writing number. You cannot log onto the producer's site without this number, and you have to wait until they get around to it after they see you have passed the tests. (Incidentally, you don't have to take all of the tests, but you will not be able to order products for those you have not certified on)

If you have done all this and still can't register or log onto the producer site, then call 888-381-8581 (the DSU) and they can advise.

Thank you retread and Greensky. An email has been sent Greensky, subject should be "Appointment paperwork Evercare\UHC" in case it looks like spam. Thanks again.

If you take your certification tests through Agent Resource Center, make sure you call the DSU (after your tests are completed) and ask them to attach your test results to your Agent ID.

Once you get your Agent ID, Login to www.unitedhealthproducers.com and click on the "learning" tab. Make sure that all of your tests are showing completed on this website.

I was told when I called DSU that I wouldn't be paid on my deals until the tests were updated from the Agent Resource Center site over to the www.unitedhealthproducers.com website.

Back