EverCare

AgentOrange

Super Genius
1000 Post Club
Hey Everyone ...

I've been selling EverCare for the past 2 week and doing pretty well, 14 last week and 6 so far this week. Now the program seems great but I'm a little skeptical. Has anyone sold this product in the past and how well did it perform ?

Hey Everyone ...

I've been selling EverCare for the past 2 week and doing pretty well, 14 last week and 6 so far this week. Now the program seems great but I'm a little skeptical. Has anyone sold this product in the past and how well did it perform ?

I have not sold it because it is not offered here in my state but I hear it's suppose to be a very 'hot' product. You're doing fabulous in the field.

Could you please ellaborate on the product itself? Is it an HMO or PFFS? What benefits besides extra 'private' coverage (outside and inside of the home) are these folks getting with this product?

EverCare is a dual eligible SNP/PPO in Philly and NYC.

Thanks for responding. PPO. Okay. Any extra perks by any chance with this plan like dental, vision, $20 dollar monthly allowance shopping plan, etc. etc. or is it strictly just chronic health only?

Also, do you know much if anything about HMO SNPs?

EverCare is a dual eligible SNP/PPO in Philly and NYC.

Thanks for responding. Just curious, is this SNP offering any extra perks like dental, vision, hearing, etc. etc. or is it strictly geared toward the chronic health issues? I'm asking if it has anything extra besides the health stuff?

Also, do you know anything about HMO SNPs?

Hey Everyone ...

I wish I could sell the dual needs in Oregon but the sales manager for the state said they have had to discontinue selling it.

HI,
I Love this product and so do my enrollees. The training is excellent and the product is great. United Healthcare has a wonderful support system.

Back