Every Body Wants To Be "Remote"

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Seems like there are no agents going into the business wanting to F2F selling. All the new agents are wanting to sell by phone.... from home...

Seems like there are no agents going into the business wanting to F2F selling. All the new agents are wanting to sell by phone.... from home...

Are they the lil millellinnellials? They need a good pair of work boots.

Wouldn't that look funny? Wearing work bots while you're in your underwear.:twitchy:

Oh I don't know.

25607773-Girl-in-the-garage-with-the-tools-in-heavy-boots-and-underwear-Stock-Photo.jpg

Just because F2F is what you do does not mean it is for everyone and vice versa for over the phone. As the population ages non F2F will become more and more prevalent for the simple fact that someone today who is 25 will be more comfortable buying online/over the phone than some who is 50 today. And someone who is 60 is less comfortable with it than someone who is 50, etc., etc.

Trends show the number of life insurance sales made overall (not just FE in other words) are moving more and more toward no face to face over the last few years. And of those, the number which the initial contact, i.e a lead, is from the internet versus mail is trending toward online as well. Looking at my two sons (32 and 30), they only check their mailbox maybe once a week, all their bills come online, and 95% of the mail they get is trashed instantly. DM for them is not now nor likely will it ever be a thing.

At least as of now the trend is not as high as it would be if consumers could buy easily 100% beginning to end without human interaction since for the most part that is not possible. To think though that it will not be for more companies in the future is shoving your head in the sand.

I see a fit for both F2F and over the phone. What works for one agent may not work for another agent and vice versa. Same can be said for consumers, some simply prefer one over the other. It does not in and of itself make one better than the other, they are simply for the most part 'different'.

Just because F2F is what you do does not mean it is for everyone and vice versa for over the phone. As the population ages non F2F will become more and more prevalent for the simple fact that someone today who is 25 will be more comfortable buying online/over the phone than some who is 50 today. And someone who is 60 is less comfortable with it than someone who is 50, etc., etc.

Trends show the number of life insurance sales made overall (not just FE in other words) are moving more and more toward no face to face over the last few years. And of those, the number which the initial contact, i.e a lead, is from the internet versus mail is trending toward online as well. Looking at my two sons (32 and 30), they only check their mailbox maybe once a week, all their bills come online, and 95% of the mail they get is trashed instantly. DM for them is not now nor likely will it ever be a thing.

At least as of now the trend is not as high as it would be if consumers could buy easily 100% beginning to end without human interaction since for the most part that is not possible. To think though that it will not be for more companies in the future is shoving your head in the sand.

I see a fit for both F2F and over the phone. What works for one agent may not work for another agent and vice versa. Same can be said for consumers, some simply prefer one over the other. It does not in and of itself make one better than the other, they are simply for the most part 'different'.

Do you sell FE by phone now or face to face or not at all?

Back