Every Body Wants To Be "Remote"

Found out what USA Lead Co. has to offer - they use 2 carriers: Americo is first choice, and if the client doesn't get approved with them, its AIG GI. In other words, 90% of sales will be GI. Talk about Chargeback City.

Man that is a terrible setup. Overpriced eagle as a leader and then a GI as a default. Who comes up with these insane ideas?

Man that is a terrible setup. Overpriced eagle as a leader and then a GI as a default. Who comes up with these insane ideas?

Really. At least pick up RNA, Balt Life and one or two others. Who comes up with these insane ideas? Some outfit with an abundant supply of stock corporate photos apparently. USA Lead Company – Live Transfer Insurance Program As the great JD would ask, how many people in that picture have ever actually sold FE?

Really. At least pick up RNA, Balt Life and one or two others. Who comes up with these insane ideas? Some outfit with an abundant supply of stock corporate photos apparently. USA Lead Company – Live Transfer Insurance Program As the great JD would ask, how many people in that picture have ever actually sold FE?

Not being able to offer a product that has level pricing to neuropathy patients would be such a huge drop in income. Not to mention all the other crap like COPD, blood thinners etc.

Maybe Americo offered them huge comp to push Eagle no matter what. I'd be so afraid of the QOB issues.

And not to be picky, look at this sentence from their home page:

The USALeadCo Mission is to Provide Clients, Prospects and Our Team Member Agents with the Most Update System for their Insurance Services so that their Ability to Enjoy Working with Us is Enhanced in a Way that they Always Feel Good About what they are doing with us.

The "Most Update System?" And what's with that odd thing with capitalizing random words? Look at which words they capitalized in that sentence.

I think there is a secret code buried in there somewhere.

Found out what USA Lead Co. has to offer - they use 2 carriers: Americo is first choice, and if the client doesn't get approved with them, its AIG GI. In other words, 90% of sales will be GI. Talk about Chargeback City.

Any idea what comp is and how much leads cost? I've never heard of them and would be interested in learning more.

I think USA Lead is using a different model ... seems to me they are calling existing clients with the carriers permission and offering additional lines, simple "account rounding". I do not know if they are orphaned policies or if they have the ability to solicit additional lines on all policyholders.

"And Don’t Forget – We have all their Billing and Pertinent Info as they are Already Existing Clients of the Firms We Work "

"For Companies that are interested in monetizing their Existing Client Base and that Have Sales Centers we would be very interested in speaking with you about our System and how we might be able to work together to Offer Your Clients Additional Products and Services where it Makes Sense."

Last edited:
If one is selling Med supp and not Ma it'd be very hard to get a large book fast selling face to face. You really need to be licensed in multiple states selling over the phone. For new single agents coming in the business with small expenses i'd go right in med supps and cross sell Fe. There's very little residuals in Fe as 3-5 yr persistency is terrible. Unless you recruit you'll be hustling for Fyc yr in and yr out.

Who do you recommend as a MS IMO?

Back