Exam Prep Material to Pass Oregon Persona Lines Test?

jtliu

Has anyone taken the Oregon Personal Lines Insurance Producer (12-14) exam, and can recommend any good exam prep material/web sites? I am using OnlineEd.com for my 20-hr course and only have their final exam and exam prep as study materials.

The only one I was able to find is the insurance-schools.com for Oregon Online Practice Exam Simulator (SMPCOR).

Anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks.

Jimmy

Greetings JTLIU,
I am an associate of TesTeachers. If you are looking for Supplemental materials to your Pre-Licensing course, you may benefit from our REVIEW Course. Our online Oregon Property and Casualty REVIEW course is the truest replication of a live REVIEW class you will find anywhere. We allow our students to download our study manual and video lecture sessions to view offline. The course includes real video lecture taught by an instructor using an actual board. You won't find any PowerPoint presentations here, or actors reading scripts only real teachers who actually teach. Did we mention you will also have access to the audio from the video lecture sessions in streaming and downloadable format? Oh, there are also hundreds of interactive online exams included in the course as well, not to mention real human technical support should you need it, in addition to content support provided by seasoned industry experts.

We created this REVIEW for Oregon Property and Casualty insurance licensing candidates as a supplement to their approved pre-licensing course. For a list of approved Property and Casualty courses, please visit Oregon Insurance Division: Prelicense training

***IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is a REVIEW course only, students will NOT receive any credit towards the Oregon Property and Casualty Agent prerequisites. You will NOT receive a certificate for completing this course. If you want to know more, please contact us at 888-422-7714.

Back