Examfx Vs America Professor

Discussion in 'Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum' started by agentkiki_12, May 10, 2017.

1. DeadSlash

DeadSlash Active Member

The one thing I would say is that (With Life/Health that's my area) you don't have to agonize over it. The differences between programs are NOT huge.

Your ability to pass will depend on you and the effort you put in.

2. DevonM

DevonM Well-Known Member

State:
    Montana
    ----------

Sorry, a little late to the party here but I wanted to clarify that our courses start with an initial 45-day online subscription period. We actually extend our student's courses until they pass their exams, free of charge. If a student fails we will go over their diagnostic report from the test provider and give them study recommendations. Our courses include hard copy textbooks, review questions, full teaching lectures (to the book) and most importantly, support if you have questions regarding the content or course navigation. Anyway, I just wanted to add a little clarity to the America's Professor difference. ;)

3. Nicole Phillips

Nicole Phillips Member

State:
    Florida
    Examfx is a through training program and using it for CE courses is the right way to go if you want to work in a self paced environment with multiple resources, including detailed Flash Cards and I even have the Examfx App which helped me to pass Licensure to sell Life Insurance.

4. Tehguy

Tehguy New Member

I recently used examfx for P&C and L&H in PA.
    I thought it prepared me really well. The questions are confusing and tricky, but the state test was exactly the same. Also the examfx questions sometimes mirror word for word the state questions. I studied like crazy and got a 75% for both. A pass is a pass. There was a lady crying in the lobby because she failed P&C a third time.