Exchanges Are Up and Running - How's It Going?

healthplans4u

I'm brand new to the business and just found this forum. May have thought twice about selling health care insurance had I come here first. Coming from real estate I know that brokers fear change. In some ways I may be ahead of the game as it is a new game and it won't be teaching an old dog new tricks. I haven't found discussions as to how it's really going now that the exchanges are in place. From the outside I looked at the changes as opportunity. Love to hear from those who also see it that way and learn how they plan to go about securing the business.

I'm brand new to the business and just found this forum. May have thought twice about selling health care insurance had I come here first. Coming from real estate I know that brokers fear change. In some ways I may be ahead of the game as it is a new game and it won't be teaching an old dog new tricks. I haven't found discussions as to how it's really going now that the exchanges are in place. From the outside I looked at the changes as opportunity. Love to hear from those who also see it that way and learn how they plan to go about securing the business.

The problem is your first supposition in the title. Which exchanges are up and running?

Here is a summary of the issues: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...es-problems-go-much-deeper-than-the-web-site/

Last edited:
Back