Executive Bonus Plan

agentinsouth

Guru
100+ Post Club
Just finished dinner w/ a CTO of a midsize company. He asked me to call the CFO next week and in 3-4 sentences explain an Executive Bonus Plan just enough so he will schedule an appointment w/ me to discuss in further detail. I have an idea for my "elevator" pitch but wanted to get s few other ideas on what to say. Any suggestions?

Just finished dinner w/ a CTO of a midsize company. He asked me to call the CFO next week and in 3-4 sentences explain an Executive Bonus Plan just enough so he will schedule an appointment w/ me to discuss in further detail. I have an idea for my "elevator" pitch but wanted to get s few other ideas on what to say. Any suggestions?
Bueller, Bueller, Bueller

It's rather difficult to tell you what to talk about when we don't know the problem you are trying to solve.

But if you're certain that you're going to be talking about an exec bonus plan...

You can create a program with a golden handcuff program:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_handcuffs

If you're working with a company that works with InsMark (Midland, North American, etc.), check out the Executive Trifecta. I think there may be some helpful things there.

Just remember this: Prescription without Proper Diagnosis is Malpractice.

If you have no idea where to start, I'd start with the VSA and use the Business Priority Planning Review. It's a fast way for them to learn what solutions you can provide and what's most important to them at this time.

Priority Approaches

Traditional Priority Approaches

----------

If a company is large enough to have a CTO... as well as other C-suite officers... you MAY want to consider splitting this case with someone who is well-versed with this kind of planning, once you know what problems they need to solve.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's rather difficult to tell you what to talk about when we don't know the problem you are trying to solve. But if you're certain that you're going to be talking about an exec bonus plan... You can create a program with a golden handcuff program: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_handcuffs Video Link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NTw369Eo1A If you're working with a company that works with InsMark (Midland, North American, etc.), check out the Executive Trifecta. I think there may be some helpful things there. Just remember this: Prescription without Proper Diagnosis is Malpractice. If you have no idea where to start, I'd start with the VSA and use the Business Priority Planning Review. It's a fast way for them to learn what solutions you can provide and what's most important to them at this time. Priority Approaches Traditional Priority Approaches ---------- If a company is large enough to have a CTO... as well as other C-suite officers... you MAY want to consider splitting this case with someone who is well-versed with this kind of planning, once you know what problems they need to solve.

Thanks! You are crazy good at finding links!

Back