Expecting Your Renewal Licence in the Mail.

STIBROKER

Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,,
Texas
they could at least tell you............

LICENSE

1:51 PM (56 minutes ago)

to me

Effective 3-1-15, Texas no longer mails licenses however you can print your license on-line.

See Licensing FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Q. 11. How do I get a copy of my license?

NOTE: Set up an account and the license is free. There is no charge to set up an account. If you obtain a ProducerEDGE account at no cost, there is no fee for printing your license from your ProducerEDGE account. Refer to Texas Producer Portal | Vertafore (formerly Sircon) for information on how to obtain a ProducerEDGE account.

HOWEVER - If you do not set up an account then log onto Texas Producer Portal | Vertafore (formerly Sircon) - left column - select print a license. However you are required to pay $5 for the license but can print as many as you need in a 30 day period.

"NOTICE: As a regulatory agency, we are not authorized to interpret, give advice or offer legal opinions and can only direct you to the Texas Insurance Code and Texas Administrative Code."

Licensing questions can be submitted via email to [email protected] for licensing assistance or call 512-676-6500 dialing ‘0’ to speak with the next available customer service representative.

AsK

Customer Service Program

Agent & Adjuster Licensing - Financial Regulation

(512) 676-6500

[email protected]

Texas Department of Insurance

333 Guadalupe Street | Austin, Texas 78701

(800) 578-4677 | tdi.texas.gov | @TexasTDI

Wow, you guys are spoiled.

We never got them mailed, always had to print them ourselves.

They charge $80 to gain one-time access to view it. If you forget to save/print, they charge $15 for each "duplicate", which in reality, is just viewing the license as a PDF on their website.

The best part? If you don't use the right browser, it doesn't display, but you still get charged because they consider it "delivered" as soon as you click the link.

Latest posts

Back