Expensive Med Supp and FE Policies

Wonder how the agents that specialize in placing clients in overpriced Med Supp and FE policies are doing these days?

The guys that do this stuff successfully laugh all the way to the bank, but the good ones make the client feel that something bad will happen to them if they replace it. I've seen two cases like that lately, almost as if they're afraid to talk to another agent.

One company in particular seems to instill some sort of fear in their policy holders, it's almost bizarre.

It's amazing how for some agents morals take a back seat to commission.

Fortunately, I make a good living being honest with my clients and do my best to follow the rules.

Rick

ActingBossy is one of the top slingers of overpriced FE if you can believe his claims.

And from his happy camper attitude I would think things are really going great for him.

Wonder how the agents that specialize in placing clients in overpriced Med Supp and FE policies are doing these days?

I can tell you that I have made a lot of money over the last eighteen years from agents who do that.

I count on those agents being out there, I should actually be encouraging them to do so. When I talk to one of their clients they become mine.

Just finished my ethics CE for the year so I can renew my license and continue to earn a living.

Some of the things you mentioned are covered in the course.

I always thought it was odd that states require ethics as part of CE.

Seems to me ethics is not taught. It is something ingrained in you or it isn't.

United American & Bankers Life. Biggest ripoff in the insurance industry. if not for the issue age, ACH partners and dental/vision BS, they would have nothing to justify their insane rates (and we know none of that justifies their ripoff rates)

Latest posts

Back