Experience with Automated Email Campaigns?

Brian Anderson

Executive Editor
100+ Post Club
The biggest problem we have had with our automated system (which we built from the ground up with our own technology ) is getting it to look good across all email clients. Outlook is the biggest offender for misplaced images!

Automated email campaigns are awesome! Your most valuable asset is your email list (current clients and prospects). They liked you enough to buy your product or sign up to your newsletter, they will be your best billboard.

Good content is just a click away! As an agent, you should already be a great resource of useful information, write about what you know that can truly help your clients. You help them and they will help you.

If your clients are budget conscience types, then write about ways they can save on their bills.

If your clients are the type to use their money to make money, send them information on that.

The biggest key is to know who your customer is and what it is that they want. Once you know that it is easy to find content to send to them as there are thousands of people already publishing that information. Take your pick of what to send them.

I hope that helps. Much success to you!

Any recommendations for a low cost, easy to use software? I heard mail chimp or constant contact is good?

I have used Mailchimp and GetResponse. Both are good. Mailchimp is a good place to start as it is Free for the first few hundred people on your list.

Back