Experience with Wellcare PDP

Correct .

How come in there training it seems I need to do a scoping call before app and also another call after the app not sure why but sounds kind of like a second scope or a confirmation of some sort

Another reason why I haven't written then in few years seemed overly complicated

How come in there training it seems I need to do a scoping call before app and also another call after the app not sure why but sounds kind of like a second scope or a confirmation of some sort

Another reason why I haven't written then in few years seemed overly complicated

Yeah they have some PAV call made for after an app is written. That’s only if you do an agent assisted online app. I’ve never done that phone call EVER and always get paid. For the PURL there is no phone call after

Last edited:
Yeah they have some EAP call made for after an app is written. That’s only if you do an agent assisted online app. I’ve never done that phone call EVER and always get paid. For the PURL there is no phone call after

Yea when I first stated that was what I did then when I was having other issues I had received an email from local manager saying I needed to do all these verification calls

I thought Hmm I got customer service Issues, Password issues when I do reserts, The stol some deals and now they are requiring all thes extra calls

I thought this is all too much for what it is worth, But If I can do PURL without scope and verification calls I might do it again, I don't even mind a scope call. JUst seemed like at the time they were just getting crazy

Still would only be in certain situations where nothing else is going to work.

Wellcare is a pain and a last resort. If it’s a significant savings, I will put someone there, but my thought is that if its going to be that hard just to get them enrolled how is the service going to be for the client. I will say, I’ve yet to have had a client who did have problems with them, but getting my own problems on the agent end resolved is a nightmare.

The biggest issue has been the geniuses they've hired and given virtually no training. I couldn't access my PURL because they gave me the wrong link. Once I got that straighted out it works fine.

Rick

Can anybody confirm or not whether they were able to have a client successfully enroll, via PURL, using Chrome, Firefox or Safari? And verify it showed the apps also in Agent Connect?

Finally got my link activated after waiting 3 weeks and I just noticed the PITA Internet Explorer 7 or higher requirement.

Back