Experience with Wellcare PDP

Can anybody confirm or not whether they were able to have a client successfully enroll, via PURL, using Chrome, Firefox or Safari? And verify it showed the apps also in Agent Connect?

Finally got my link activated after waiting 3 weeks and I just noticed the PITA Internet Explorer 7 or higher requirement.

I’ve never had a client have an issue with the purl.

Board, can you provide any experience with Wellcare's PDPs? They are coming up much more frequently in the top 3-5 for 2019 Part D plans.

I don't have much experience with them over the last couple years and seem to remember them having a low star rating.

Govt programs will sift agents out eventually
Enjoy it while it lasts bc rEnewals could b taken away in a flash

It's my understanding you have to cross sell dental with them to get the good retirement income.

There was a question on WellCare about SOP on PURL I indicated not required, and I did failed the question. In other words it is required.

New to WellCare. I don't see online enrollment F2F.

There was a question on WellCare about SOP on PURL I indicated not required, and I did failed the question. In other words it is required.

New to WellCare. I don't see online enrollment F2F.

General best practices always get a scope and save it for 10 years. Wellcare does not require that you send the scope into them. The PURL is designed for self-enrollment by the client, not the agent. That was the intent by Wellcare that the agent would send the PURL to the client and the client self enrolls. Hope that helps.

General best practices always get a scope and save it for 10 years. Wellcare does not require that you send the scope into them. The PURL is designed for self-enrollment by the client, not the agent. That was the intent by Wellcare that the agent would send the PURL to the client and the client self enrolls. Hope that helps.
technically if the client self enrolls you do not need a scope , however if you reviewed the plan with the client I would cover myself and capture the scope before you begin to talk about any pdp plans.

Anyone still have nightmare enrollment experiences with Wellcare?

I get RFI with every enrollment even when I wait until a Medicare number is generated for a t65.

Their crap customer service can't fix the issues. I seriously have 5 9-1 effectives still pending for various problems. They can't validate the address and say the person isn't in the service area. They don't have the Medicare number. Member didn't pick a plan thru purl even though you get stuck if a plan isn't selected.

What a $#@" carrier!!!!

Back