Experienced Health Insurance Agents: Would you consider this a quality lead?

HealthMillionaire

I'm interested in using this lead generation company. From your experience, would their method of generating lead be considered good, medium or poor?

They find people who have just started new jobs. Their jobs don't offer insurance. They cold call this list and if they meet the qualifications (they can afford the insurance at $140 a month, no cancer or HIV, between 18-63) they transfer them over to me. Would this be a lead that you consider good quality?

BTW: The leads haven't really expressed interest in health insurance, but they damn sure need it, and I guess they may possibily be open to it.

How much would you estimate this lead is worth?

$0.....The plan your selling is crap,,,,they prob have ACA so if the co. does not offer health insurance they keep it and if they do not have insurance prob. not going to start.......now if you want to do this sell a real plan like STM.......

Okay, so STM is the way to go with this type of leads. I'll look into it. How much do you think the leads are worth if i sell STM to them? I know it depends on a lot of variables but starting out, give me a ball-park figure based on your experience.

5% of the commission you earn, less the cost of all the "leads" that hung up on you or cursed you out

Okay, so STM is the way to go with this type of leads. I'll look into it. How much do you think the leads are worth if i sell STM to them? I know it depends on a lot of variables but starting out, give me a ball-park figure based on your experience.
dude...these are not leads...leads are were they request info....what you got is a scrubbed list of names and numbers.......do they at lest give you the name of the company the lead is going to work for,,,,,

Yes most are Amazon Warehouse or Amazon work from home....all are warm transfers...

hummmm......interesting.....you have an angle to get them to open up......I would call them and tell them that you are calling about their Amazon health insurance options.....I have been assigned to you to go over your health insurance options....first off do you currently have health insurance.......

They sure gave me an angle to use and some valuable background information. So I'll take a chance with this company and check out my ROI...

They sure gave me an angle to use and some valuable background information. So I'll take a chance with this company and check out my ROI...
yea...but the company is setting you up to sell a limited POS plan thats not doing any good for anyone.....if you are going to subsitute a group plan you can not have cap's,,,,also there is the ACA factor,,and the prex factor,,,if they are on ACA you are going to have to ask if they are getting a subsidy and is the new Amazon income going to lower it or knock you out....now if you do get a interest you will have to offer a plan with no caps,,,thats STM....now you can also offer a limited plan but would warn of the limits....... if they are getting a good deal in the ACA tell them they are good and will call in Nov. to help them renew........

Back