Experienced Independent Life Insurance Agent Seeking New Mentor (Phoenix, AZ)

Hello, It is refreshing to see someone asking for a mentor than assuming they have it all figured out! :) You obviously have encountered some of those folks in the industry that make the good eggs look bad! I have been in the industry for 30 years and understand your questions and concerns. Whole life, final expense is not always the answer! You can pm me and I would be happy to share with you some ideas depending on what your goals are! :)

Short and to the point.....well done sir/maam.

Hello, It is refreshing to see someone asking for a mentor than assuming they have it all figured out! :) You obviously have encountered some of those folks in the industry that make the good eggs look bad! I have been in the industry for 30 years and understand your questions and concerns. Whole life, final expense is not always the answer! You can pm me and I would be happy to share with you some ideas depending on what your goals are! :)

You are joking? He has it all figured out... Have you not been reading what he writes? :err:

wait a minute not sure I am reading this post right, I mean its been a long day maybe I am missing something

Is the OP looking for a mentor? as in to learn the trade and willing to learn?

I could swear that is what i read. However at the same time OP seems to have all the answers and says he will be the giver in the relationship

is it that late maybe he is offering mentor services and this thread should be in the offer section no?

wait a minute not sure I am reading this post right, I mean its been a long day maybe I am missing something

Is the OP looking for a mentor? as in to learn the trade and willing to learn?

I could swear that is what i read. However at the same time OP seems to have all the answers and says he will be the giver in the relationship

is it that late maybe he is offering mentor services and this thread should be in the offer section no?

Yep, you read it correctly. He's looking for a mentor, but he already knows everything. He started 3 threads with the same post. I don't think he's posted since the day he started the thread...maybe a day or so after.:laugh:

Yep, you read it correctly. He's looking for a mentor, but he already knows everything. He started 3 threads with the same post. I don't think he's posted since the day he started the thread...maybe a day or so after.:laugh:

What would Yoda say?

Back