Export Leads from Salesdialer to Raduisbob

senior-advisor-indiana

Guru
5000 Post Club
Indiana
Has anyone had any luck doing this? I normally just export the leads via csv file (from my previous dialer) and import to radius but for some reason radius doesn't recognize salesdialers(just made the switch to this dialer) file as a csv and won't allow the import.

I emailed support at both places 5 hours ago with no response so I assume it isn't a simple fix. :GEEK:

Has anyone had any luck doing this? I normally just export the leads via csv file (from my previous dialer) and import to radius but for some reason radius doesn't recognize salesdialers(just made the switch to this dialer) file as a csv and won't allow the import.

I emailed support at both places 5 hours ago with no response so I assume it isn't a simple fix. :GEEK:

Senior Advisor Indiana,

Didn't see a ticket come through from our Support System, but we don't have line of site on how to export out of SalesDialers.com, but as you know with your previous provider, once you have it into a .csv file, you can get it into your account.

Send us another email and we'll send you our contact there that may be able to help you directly.

Senior Advisor Indiana,

Didn't see a ticket come through from our Support System, but we don't have line of site on how to export out of SalesDialers.com, but as you know with your previous provider, once you have it into a .csv file, you can get it into your account.

Send us another email and we'll send you our contact there that may be able to help you directly.

I just resent. It must not have went through earlier because this time I received a confirmation email...

Has anyone had any luck doing this? I normally just export the leads via csv file (from my previous dialer) and import to radius but for some reason radius doesn't recognize salesdialers(just made the switch to this dialer) file as a csv and won't allow the import. I emailed support at both places 5 hours ago with no response so I assume it isn't a simple fix. :GEEK:

With your 2 clients wouldn't it be easier to just manually put them in one at a time?

Back