Exporting Norvax/BrokerOffice Notes

YouGotMyMoney

Guru
5000 Post Club
So I knew from the get go that Norvax doesn't let you export notes, pretty slick way of keeping clients from jumping ship to Quotit......but dang now I have to go through all my leads that have notes and copy n paste, what a pita......becareful!

So I knew from the get go that Norvax doesn't let you export notes, pretty slick way of keeping clients from jumping ship to Quotit......but dang now I have to go through all my leads that have notes and copy n paste, what a pita......becareful!

I use Norvax. Why are you moving to Quotit?

Don't really need norvax, moving to 50% individual health, 50% medicare......I don't like how I can't tell the % of emails that are delivered......I only get a notification if they click the proposal link.....besides I have access to free Norvax account I can use for free....that saves me $150/mo......not buying real time leads, so I don't need it at the moment.

.........................................................................................................................

I will probably go to Quotit........1) if you have a consumer go to your norvax QE and they are over 65, u will never know if they visited your site unless they call or email you.......think about the lost leads that causes....and Quotit will let you capture the lead info, even if they don't have a Med Supp carrier in that state.

Last edited:
Back