EZ Lynx Management System

MIAgent82

Just wondered if anyone is using the EZ Lynx management system. I know the rater has been quite popular for a while, and the management end is fairly new.

I've recently made the jump from captive to indy and have reviewed several systems. All seem to have good/bad to them. I'm looking for something that is ideally web based and not too hard on the pocket book. I keep coming back to EZ Lynx for both my rater and management system. Any feedback anyone has in this area would be greatly appreciated.

I've also looked at QQ Catalyst and Doris. I was interested in EbixASP, but can't get anyone to call me back from Ebix.

I use QQ Evolution for the past 4 month. Easy to use and not expensive. Being new IA its not like being captive. The stuff your managment can not do you can do on the insurance company web site. Keep in mind your managment system is where you keep the client file, notes, email etc... but when you do endorsement or changes you still need the insurance company site for that.

Hope that helps

I've recently made the jump from captive to indy and have reviewed several systems. All seem to have good/bad to them.

Hey, software developer here. I would like to ask simple question: How good/ideal system should look like? What are your expectations? Would you be interested in helping to create system for you if I decided to create one?

Just note: I have looked into other systems in the market and they are focused into big companies. It looks like indies are ignored or must adapt big systems for their smaller needs.

Hey, software developer here. I would like to ask simple question: How good/ideal system should look like? What are your expectations? Would you be interested in helping to create system for you if I decided to create one?

Just note: I have looked into other systems in the market and they are focused into big companies. It looks like indies are ignored or must adapt big systems for their smaller needs.

Just for you information the Agency managment system is for the Indi agent..the captive companies all have there own.

And I do not want you to crate a system and wait for you 10 years.:laugh:

My agency uses the EZLynx Management system - we like it and it is quite a bit less expensive than some of the others. They are also very open to making changes to suit your needs.

ZoHo CRM is a good way to go to keep track of leads. Simple and Free. Good while you are looking around for something better.

I use QQ Evolution for the past 4 month. Easy to use and not expensive. Being new IA its not like being captive. The stuff your managment can not do you can do on the insurance company web site. Keep in mind your managment system is where you keep the client file, notes, email etc... but when you do endorsement or changes you still need the insurance company site for that.

Hope that helps

I used QQ for a year system was so slow it drove me nuts. Moved to Hawksoft 6 months ago and couldn't be happier. The way their commissions download are amazing. I can run payroll for my 7 person office in 15 minutes. Used to take my 6 hours as I could never configure QQ to run the right commission report.

Pricing is reasonable and support is great for Hawksoft as well.

Just wondered if anyone is using the EZ Lynx management system. I know the rater has been quite popular for a while, and the management end is fairly new.

I've recently made the jump from captive to indy and have reviewed several systems. All seem to have good/bad to them. I'm looking for something that is ideally web based and not too hard on the pocket book. I keep coming back to EZ Lynx for both my rater and management system. Any feedback anyone has in this area would be greatly appreciated.

I've also looked at QQ Catalyst and Doris. I was interested in EbixASP, but can't get anyone to call me back from Ebix.

Just wondering what did you end up going with? and more importantly why?

Back