EZ Lynx Vs QQ Catalyst

pooch692000

Starting my own agency and will be only one person. want an easy to use and good dystem. will be doing commercial and personal lines as well as Life. Starting from sratch and loooking to have the managment system incorporated into my website, email, marketing, etc..

I'd also suggest taking a look at InsurancePro.

InsurancePro Agency Management System for Insurance Agencies

It integrates with many rating systems and the number one website and email marketing platform for insurance agents...Insurance Website Builder. Additionally, it is less costly than the options presented as it was designed from the ground up for start up or small agencies.

If InsurancePro does not work for you, I'd be to help you find a system that meets your needs. Let me know if I can help.

Starting my own agency and will be only one person. want an easy to use and good dystem. will be doing commercial and personal lines as well as Life. Starting from sratch and loooking to have the managment system incorporated into my website, email, marketing, etc..

They are both very good QQ and Ezlynxs.. They each have their advantages.. Rater vs AMS. Really depends what you are trying to use it for.

If you have a moment check out techcanary.com we offer a really nice AMS on the Salesforce platform (Cloud based).

Last edited:
TechCanary is a pretty cool system too. The SalesForce integration is a game changer. A CRM mixed with agency management.

TechCanary is a pretty cool system too. The SalesForce integration is a game changer. A CRM mixed with agency management.

Thanks for the support. We would love to talk more with you about ITC and TechCanary in terms of integration of some sort. E-mail me at [email protected].. Ill give you my phone number mobile/ office to continue talking.

Back