EZLife Sales or Levinson & Assoc.?

mmsdaddy

I am a new agent looking to sell Term Life from my home office over the web and phone looking to get contracted with an IMO. EZLife seems to have a very good reputation on the forums. Also considering Cary Levinson & Associates, it looks like they have good support and agent tools including a nice free CRM to use. I haven't heard much about them in the forums, how do they compare to Pinney & EZLife?

Understand that. We should talk tomorrow if you have a few minutes available. (I tried to PM you, but I'm not allowed to yet as I don't have 25 posts yet)

My vote is for Ezlife, they are at least a few years ahead of any FMO that I have seen in the way that they process Term Life business. If you are a new agent that will save you hours of headaches.

I could definately help you I am currently involved with Levinson and they are very good. I have alot of things I could share with you to get you leads,contracts,website,crm etc. let me know if you would like to speak?

Would love to talk. My call name, mmsdaddy, just add @gmail.com to the end of that and send me an email and lll return email you my phone #. Thanks.

Still not digging the name........

No!? We have heard that...the idea was to take your client data and by use of data analytics, be able to automate opportunities within your own book of business. One feature is profiling clients...using their information stored as in sex, income, net worth, life health class and building (automatically) a profile to market ancillary products like CI, DI, LTC etc. This means that if your new life client fits this profile, the system will automatically market these other products and let you know when the client clicks on an email or read your text message. Not many CRMs I know that do that!

I dig the "big data" name--some others don't. Like we white label EZLife, we will likely what label DataRaptor in the near future.

And, CRMish domains are VERY scarce!

Back