EZLynx Verses PL Rater

CMDupuis

Our agency utilizes AMS360 for our agency management system. I have past experience with both EZLynx and PL Rater and have always preferred EZLynx; however, PL Rater is the preferred comparative rater for AMS360.

What are your thoughts on each of these comparative raters? Cons vs Pros, please.

I am also in the same boat. It is hard to get any info on the price of Ezlynx. I contacted the NY rep and he never responded. Does anyone know the pricing breakdown?

Pricing is so close between the two that it shouldn't be a deciding factor. Don't remember the exact #s but they are well aware of each other and have their prices set to nearly identical numbers.

I like EZlynx for the integration with EZLynx the management. As for pricing, I am actually a reseller. Not to push my services or EZLynx but rather to answer the question... Rating only with Ezlynx we charge $100 a month for first user and $30 for each additional. I believe direct is about 20 bucks higher and there is a setup fee... but that's up to them to quote. That should get you ballpark hope it helps. Again I am NOT EZLynx and am not quoting on their behalf, just what I know.

Pricing isn't my question. My question is how EZLynx compares to other systems like AMS360 or Applied? I want to know what it can/can't do compared to the others.

That I will defer... My experience lies with QQ and EZ... Having chosen EZ several years ago, any speculation on where QQ is now is outdated at best. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance to you, although I was referring to several comments prior to yours. Cheers.

I found QQCatalyst to be a better system than EZLynx on the management system front. Reporting is a lot easier to work with and better synchs with the carriers for direct downloads.

Back