EzObamacare- med supps by phone

I think they're probably purchasing data from somewhere, and then it's basically cold calling with their predictive dialer. That is the part that mainly turns me off. I HATE cold calling, but the other aspects of having a complete selling system just might make up for it. IDK. The jury is out on this one.
Complete selling system....what does that even mean....what do you think that means?

I think they're probably purchasing data from somewhere, and then it's basically cold calling with their predictive dialer. That is the part that mainly turns me off. I HATE cold calling, but the other aspects of having a complete selling system just might make up for it. IDK. The jury is out on this one.
This is insurance sales. You need to cold call. You can hire telemarketers to cold call for you after you can successfully cold call. Looks gimmicky to me. If you want the real deal visit http://medicareagenttraining.com

Selling Medicare from a targeted Obamacare site?

As far as I can tell they don't even offer Medicare info or rates on their site.

Predictive dialing T 65. We provide leads to you so no of purchasing leads.

Sounds like a TM job to me.

Free names and numbers are not free LEADS

Before I was independent, I worked a broker call center selling Maj Med

When I started Leads were awesome,

After some time, one Monday morning they announced greatly reduced commission on any decent product and began to push crappy indemnity plans

They leads went to crap too

I Love being truly independent and not subject to the changes in another's system

Before I was independent, I worked a broker call center selling Maj Med

When I started Leads were awesome,

After some time, one Monday morning they announced greatly reduced commission on any decent product and began to push crappy indemnity plans

They leads went to crap too

I Love being truly independent and not subject to the changes in another's system

I think it is definitely better to manage your own lead generation and not be dependent.

Don't bother. I'm surprised they are still in business, quite honestly.

I worked for a company (truecoverage.com) two seasons ago. They sold off their ACA/Med Supp/Part D business to them last fall They were then based in NM but had a large base in India.

I only did ACA (Med Supp and Part D came after the season) and we worked under their corporate umbrella. Crap commission but you got to work from home. I was very part-time. An agent friend of mine made a lot of money pounding the dialer, it was "Press-1" campaigns for hours a day two years ago. People either loved the calls or hated it. I never heard such vile filth against Obama and Trump (plus minorities, women, etc) spewed from peoples' mouths. They were mostly from MS and AL, which I found interesting as you always hear about "Southern charm."

We used Ring Central with an 800 number. The lists we called weren't scrubbed against the DNC and the dialer was just calling every number, it seemed. I talked to so many people who asked about Medicare and remember thinking, "how many missed opportunities did I give up today!"

Back