EzObamacare- med supps by phone

Don't bother. I'm surprised they are still in business, quite honestly.

I worked for a company (truecoverage.com) two seasons ago. They sold off their ACA/Med Supp/Part D business to them last fall They were then based in NM but had a large base in India.

I only did ACA (Med Supp and Part D came after the season) and we worked under their corporate umbrella. Crap commission but you got to work from home. I was very part-time. An agent friend of mine made a lot of money pounding the dialer, it was "Press-1" campaigns for hours a day two years ago. People either loved the calls or hated it. I never heard such vile filth against Obama and Trump (plus minorities, women, etc) spewed from peoples' mouths. They were mostly from MS and AL, which I found interesting as you always hear about "Southern charm."

We used Ring Central with an 800 number. The lists we called weren't scrubbed against the DNC and the dialer was just calling every number, it seemed. I talked to so many people who asked about Medicare and remember thinking, "how many missed opportunities did I give up today!"

It's the press one, not the people

They are to press 1 work's Press1 to connect either 2 or 9 to be taken off the list

Where people get mad, Is the more they press to get off the list, The more calls they get

There is no other point of contact other than the person who picks up after pressing one

This is the reason it is illegal

hey are to press 1 work's Press1 to connect either 2 or 9 to be taken off the list

Where people get mad, Is the more they press to get off the list, The more calls they get

There is no other point of contact other than the person who picks up after pressing one

This is the reason it is illegal

Agreed. My point is, I wouldn't bother with this company. They've only been around since last fall, anyway to my knowledge.

What leads you to believe EzObamacare sells Med Supps?? With "ObamaCare" in the name, I would say they target the under age 65 market.

As stated in my earlier post, I worked for True Coverage, who sold both their ACA/Med Supp/Part D business to them.

Also, here's an expired job posting for them:

And for those that are looking to work immediately there are a limited number of positions available for Medicare supplemental enrollments. It will also provide familiarity with the platform and our sales process. You can do this all the way up until Open enrollment and this position is hourly pay + commissions. Or we can direct Appoint you and you get paid directly from the carriers.

Health Insurance Position Needed Work From Home job at Ez Obama Care, Indianapolis, IA - United States

Hi, all!
Is anybody familiar with this outfit and their program?
They apparently have no costs, provide you a steady source of free "leads" which amounts to cold calling basically, but you're using their free platform with a predictive dialer.

I would love to be able to sell Med Supps by phone, have virtually no training or experience in it, and was contemplating this as a reasonable starting ground.

They say you are an independent agent and own your own business, including renewals.

If you have any thoughts on this, or know of a better turn key system, I'm certainly all ears.
I've been stuck not knowing how to make the first move in this aspect of the industry and I thought this sounded good in light of no solid alternatives. (ie. other opp's offering zero startup or lead costs)
The name alone would keep me from dealing with them!!! :confused:

Complete selling system....what does that even mean....what do you think that means?

Complete selling system means that your business isn't a collection is disparate parts, but a system of both the sales process and the application process with all the tools needed provided within this one framework.

Right now all I have are pieces of the process, and I don't know how to put them together myself: buying data lists, using a predictive dialer, having a TM call, set appts, make the sales call, use quoting engines, check networks/prescriptions/etc., then apply with an FMO and online enrollment process which is different at various carriers each with their idiosyncrasies.

That's a lot for a newbie to try to navigate, esp. with no experience or training. I'm sure it would come naturally eventually, but to try to make a start it's more than overwhelming.

Complete selling system means that your business isn't a collection is disparate parts, but a system of both the sales process and the application process with all the tools needed provided within this one framework.

Right now all I have are pieces of the process, and I don't know how to put them together myself: buying data lists, using a predictive dialer, having a TM call, set appts, make the sales call, use quoting engines, check networks/prescriptions/etc., then apply with an FMO and online enrollment process which is different at various carriers each with their idiosyncrasies.

That's a lot for a newbie to try to navigate, esp. with no experience or training. I'm sure it would come naturally eventually, but to try to make a start it's more than overwhelming.
I would be skeptical that they actually have such a system. Looking at their Obamacare website they don't even offer quotes for plans for customers. It's a contact form. This company just sounds worse and worse the more I hear about it.

Get with a good reliable FMO and they can help you with everything you need. I recommend: https://insurance-forums.com/community/members/todd-king.3501/

Back