F.E. LEADS OR PRE-SET APPOINTMENTS??? Who Do You Recommend and Why??

arizona-ga

My Story: I was a "Large Firm" Financial Advisor for 5 years from 2001-2006 and decided after much corporate mis-governance that it was time I go independent.
So here I am an independent insurance general agent.

What FE lead advice do you have.

Thank You,:idea:

Last edited:
My Story: I was a UBS Financial Advisor for 5 years from 2001-2006 and decided after much corporate mis governance that it was time I go independent.
So here I am an independent insurance general agent.

What FE lead advice do you have.

Thank You,:idea:
Hey Arizona-ga : My story is that I am a new agent to this insdustry. I am a former real estate broker and I have just made a change after 6 years in the real estate industry. I am looking for a better way to get clients also. Right now the company that I am working with a company produces F.E leads. But the leads are a joke. If you are able to get info please forward it to me also

Thanks
K :err:

I hear return mail cards are working for some but there are several routes to go for those.

The message on the card and the integrity of the mailer are equally important.

The company most talk about on this forum is Equita - check out their website efesonline (dot) com.

Their website spells it out for the most part. I just started with them and am waiting on my leads. You get appointed with their companies and take a slight hit to your commission but they will drop a 2k mailer for you. The idea is to get approx. 20-25 leads and close 20-30% per week. It cost you $350 to setup. Search them on the forum and you'll see plenty of info.

The alternative is to go independent and do the same thing through a mail house. Equita will give you some online training modules - which are not bad but not great. You will also get a manager / mentor to ask questions. I'll keep you posted.

Last edited:
Good people at Equita from what I hear. If you dont want to take less commission then you have to do the mailers yourself.

Mainstreetpowermail is good was $350/1k

There is a thread about doing it yourself mailers I thinks in the lead section.

Going w/ a mail house it will take 2weeks to start getting your leads back and you will need to send atleast 1k a week.

If you can do the mailers yourself w/ help to have them come str8 back to you, it will cut that time in half.

Thanks for the advice. I am very impressed with the advice from this forum.

I will let you know what I decide here in the next week or so.
:twitchy:

Back