f

jrf1711

PA
I have a book of business with a major company, I did 1.4 mil last 3 years in premium, last year was $556,000 in premium..what would that sell for if I want out and is it asmooth transition? any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you kindly

I have a book of business with a major company, I did 1.4 mil last 3 years in premium, last year was $556,000 in premium..what would that sell for if I want out and is it asmooth transition? any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you kindly
P&C? Commercial, PL? Health? Group or individual?

It's awfully unusual these days to see a good book at the right price that the seller needs to put much effort into unloading...
This book is with a major company, is this a captive agency? Is your contract being pulled? Is the carrier just pulling out of the market altogether? Why the sale?
If your annualized premium is around 500k, relatively speaking it's a small book. Its worth whatever someone will pay for it. Could be worth 30k, could be worth 200k. Depends on the carrier, client profile, and how the purchase could benefit the buyer.

Last edited:
Back