Face 2 Face B2B to Talk About Life Insurance

Nov 22, 2016

1. lifeismylife76

lifeismylife76 Expert

State:
    Kansas
    So, it's close to Thanksgiving. My leads I bought recently did not pan out, I did a lot of presentations but could not close enough to have a good month. So, leadless I am planning to go walking around and talk to businesses today about Life Insurance. I think it's the perfect time, people are going to be with their families, and it's a great time to get them thinking about a policy review or a policy. I don't want to spend the day on the phone.

I have two or three ideas, just looking for some tips or if anyone has experience "cold walking/ talking".

Strip malls - walk one end to the other
    Industrial Strips - there are a lot of these around with a freight door at the back
    Shopping Mall - Will I get kicked out? I was thinking a lot of the Kiosk workers are probably self-employed

I am planning to just walk into the business or to the kiosk and ask for the HR person or the owner, introduce myself, and ask if they would like a policy review. Also, a lot of employer paid life insurance does not go with the employee when they leave the company, so maybe ask for an opportunity to meet with their staff over lunch or at a special meeting.

Any ideas?

2. goillini52

goillini52 KeepAmericaGreat...Eat Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois

I'd say that's your problem. You need to work on your presentation/objections/closing.:yes:

V
    V
    V

" I did a lot of presentations but could not close enough to have a good month."

3. AboutThatLife

AboutThatLife Guru

This is probably not going to result in any sales, today. Maybe if they keep seeing you it will.

The biggest thing you will find today is people telling you to call corporate, people telling you they need to think about it, and really people who don't have any money. People in retail may not have their own insurance, but they may feel like they cant afford it, even at $15/month.

4. Mike Siegal

Mike Siegal Super Genius

I guess if you have nothing else to do, its worth a shot. At least you'll learn a few things and get over the rejection of walking-talking.

5. goillini52

goillini52 KeepAmericaGreat...Eat Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    Hope this helps and best of luck to you.:err:

6. garzawin

garzawin Expert

All your ideas are good. Enough planning and time to just go out and do it.

garzawin, Mar 22, 2019