Face Book Final Expense Call Script

jensing0406

Super Genius
As Promised:

*Ring *Ring *Ring

Client: “Hello?”

ME: “<Clients Name> this is Josh with the benefits center right here in < city in which they live>, getting back to you, we had sent some email correspondence regarding the information you requested regarding the state regulated final expense programs. Did you receive that email?”

Client: “Yes.”

If they say no: “That’s alright, you probably got it on Facebook, you filled out some information and submitted it.”

ME: “My job is real simple <client name> I get 100 of these a week here in <city they live> I have to respond to. My job is to get you the free information and see what you qualify as far as the program goes. I just want to confirm that you put down here that your email is <email address> is that correct? And you are still at <address on lead> is that correct? (You’re trying to get them to start saying yes a lot and be agreeable with you). Was this information just for you or you and someone else? I’m going to be on <street> tomorrow (or whenever you’re trying to book). Do you have any doctor’s appointments tomorrow or what time do you get out of work. (Find out the times they will be home). Is there any reason you won’t be home at <time you want to set>?

Once they commit to a time, “Perfect I’ll see you at <time set> and I’ll be driving up in a <describe your car>. See you at <time set again> have a good evening.

*While you’re talking on the phone you are speaking slowly enough so they can understand you but fast enough so they can’t really get a word in. Remember the mindset is that you are telling them that you are coming over and you just want to confirm that they are going to be there.

I disagree with that phone script for FB leads . Your being evasive saying state regulated for FB leads and there’s no need for that .Good Facebook leads mention life ins and an agent will be calling them . I’m straight forward as hell and get appts 95% of the time .They know why they filled out vs 60% of dm leads who think it’s something free or govt related That’s a good script for dm leads

I disagree with that phone script for FB leads . Your being evasive saying state regulated for FB leads and there’s no need for that .Good Facebook leads mention life ins and an agent will be calling them . I’m straight forward as hell and get appts 95% of the time .They know why they filled out vs 60% of dm leads who think it’s something free or govt related That’s a good script for dm leads

Some are more evasive than others lol. He might be using one of the less qualified Fb leads.

I use the similar script as my DM leads. I had agents using the same script writing a lot of business. I wrote 272k in 8 months last year. If you wrote more and you have a better script I'd love to hear it.

People here are bombarded with calls and have finally learned not to answer unless they recognize the number and I can't say that I blame them. Just today I personally have received several calls about my mortgage, my car warranty, my Google listing and several FMO's pushing Cigna Healthsprings. I answer all of my calls thinking it may be a client.

People here are bombarded with calls and have finally learned not to answer unless they recognize the number and I can't say that I blame them. Just today I personally have received several calls about my mortgage, my car warranty, my Google listing and several FMO's pushing Cigna Healthsprings. I answer all of my calls thinking it may be a client.
I'm in the same boat

Back