Face-to- Face Final Expense or Any Life Insurance

Is Final Expense pretty much the only insurance that is Sold Face-to-Face now adays. I when I say that I mean booking the appointment and driving out to the guys/woman house to sell it, not just talking to them on the phone and having them come into the office to sign the form.

Also anybody know of any good Carriers/IMO's in the Massachusetts to join for that type of stuff. I know Lincoln Heritage is all over placing ads for New Agents, was curious of any other ones.

Is Final Expense pretty much the only insurance that is Sold Face-to-Face now adays. I when I say that I mean booking the appointment and driving out to the guys/woman house to sell it, not just talking to them on the phone and having them come into the office to sign the form.

Also anybody know of any good Carriers/IMO's in the Massachusetts to join for that type of stuff. I know Lincoln Heritage is all over placing ads for New Agents, was curious of any other ones.

Dont know of any IMO's in MA .. Guys that I know if MA use IMO's outside of MA

You can still sell all types of insurance face to face.

Goillini52 should we tell the rookie about the cat piss in homes when you sell f to f final expense :D

Literally the least "worst story" I ever heard. I knew an outside sales rep who literally during the presentation, customer went upstairs to grab a checkbook, in way down tripped and fell down the entire flight of stairs. You can imagine how that ended. So I will take a little cat piss over that any day.

You can work with any IMO. But if you'd like one closer to Mass, I have a couple of contracts with these guys who are in upstate NY: Insurance Market Organization - IMO - Insurance Agent Careers - Niche Market Insurers

Back