Face to Face Required? You Be the Judge.

I did many online enrollments and never met the consumer. I emailed the packet and if they want it, i online enrolled them. Never did a "presentation". Some rules are just stupid and I answer to cms first.

You know what, I do the same thing.I have been told it is fine with 1 humana rep and told differently from others, I was trained by Humana when I worked for a brokerage before becoming independent.

on the other hand Rick is correct, Humana rules will win out when Humana does not want to pay you, I have lost 1st year comish on a long term client that wanted to switch to humana, Just because they called the tech assistance line when she was trying to do app and could not reach at that moment because I was at a funeral.After a long fight they are going to pay me as earned next year but I still lose 1 year comish,

Needless to say I only sell Humana when the prospect absolutely insist or it is the best drug plan

I did many online enrollments and never met the consumer. I emailed the packet and if they want it, i online enrolled them. Never did a "presentation". Some rules are just stupid and I answer to cms first.

Which carrier allows you do an online enrollment without the consumer being present?

I've asked for them to show me in print where I cannot do seminars and I have yet to get an answer so I think I'll just move forward with my game plan.

Ask to speak to the local manager. One thing they kept throwing at me was that they would present at the seminar? I have not done one but it sounds possible

The manager already said he would do them for me but I have to schedule them around his schedule, I own an office that holds 40 for the reason of doing seminars, I don't need "daddy humana" doing them for me. If I have to pay all advertising etc, I'm the one holding it.
I'll let you know what I find out but I think if its not in print then they cannot make this stupid rule.

Back