Facebook Ad's Need Help!

srock

Hey everyone,

I'm an agent and I was curious if anything has worked for any of you when creating Facebook Ad's to generate Life/Medicare leads. I have thrown some money at Facebook Ad's but they haven't gotten the job done. I'm not a struggling agent and I DON'T want to sign a new contract with any other company, but I'm just looking for another stream of leads that is unique. I know there is a lead system out there killing it with Facebook leads but I'm not interested in paying $25-$40/lead especially since they have a guarantee that they don't give refunds. Honestly I need help from start to finish and I'm willing to pay someone that knows what they're doing as long as the price is right. Let me know if you have anything that really seems to get people interested on Life Insurance/Medicare Ad's and a inexpensive way to create a landing page. I already have a good warm market but, I want to open another avenue to receive qualified individuals in my community that need the coverage. Let me know what you think!

Appreciate it!

I have a system for generating Medicare sales from FB ads. It is starting to work for me and if the trend continues, I'll probably sell the system to other agents.

However, I will need some beta testers soon. Proving it works for me doesn't give me the confidence to tell other agents it will work for them.

PM me and I will give you some pointers. I'll put you on the list of potential beta testers if you want.

I have a system for generating Medicare sales from FB ads. It is starting to work for me and if the trend continues, I'll probably sell the system to other agents.

However, I will need some beta testers soon. Proving it works for me doesn't give me the confidence to tell other agents it will work for them.

PM me and I will give you some pointers. I'll put you on the list of potential beta testers if you want.

That would be a terrible business decision. You don't sell secrets you keep them for yourself and reward only yourself.

That would be a terrible business decision. You don't sell secrets you keep them for yourself and reward only yourself.

Thanks Chase for your input, I'm an insurance agent in rural Wisconsin in a town of 20,000. I'm not trying to become someone who sells leads to agents. I'm trying to become a successful agent and need another avenue of leads. Way to be a good person and help others. I think you're seeing this completely wrong, some people leave me speechless. SMDH

I like giving advice on this forum and elsewhere. I mean, that is the whole point of forums, isn't it?

However, I am careful not to put information in open forum that will put me at competitive disadvantage. So, I'll be more forthcoming in a PM especially if the agent markets in another state.

BTW, I'm not giving my marketing system away. I'm not even sure if I have something worthwhile yet. I'm still testing it myself.

But after I've tested and tweaked by myself for a few more months, I will eventually need beta testers.

They will get the system at my cost (about half of what I'll sell it for) for an extended period of time, in exchange for taking a leap of faith with me and for their feedback. So although I think beta testers will benefit more than agents who come in later, it is more of a trade than a giveaway.

:idea: A while ago, I heard Perry Marshall say something on a podcast that really resonated with me.

My eyes opened wide when he said people who have had success with Google Adwords usually fail with Facebook. Why? They take their Adwords strategy and try to use it on FB.

That concept hit me hard, so I bought his book about Facebook.

If you want to figure on FB on your own, start with his book.

I'm in the same boat.

I'm trying to generate my own leads with Facebook ads without success. I'm getting a lot of hits and even had several posts shared....but that is not translating into appointments.

I'm concentrating strictly on FE since I'm "part time" for lack of a better word.

I believe many successful businessmen (like Alston) like to see others succeed too. It is rewarding to help others. The United States is a big enough target market for all of us to succeed.

I agree. Competition breeds innovation and forces all parties to become better. Look at the world of online term quoting software. Plus, good karma makes for a happy life.

This is very interesting. Social media requires patience. I will have to have a lot of that.

I like the word persistence a little better, but yeah, I agree.

When you advertise on FB, you're interrupting someone who wants to look at stupid cat videos or convince someone the current president is or isn't an ***. Buying insurance might be on their to do list, but it isn't on top of the list yet.

So, they request information and rarely act right away. If you keep sending them gentle reminders and useful and entertaining information, by the time buying insurance makes it to the top of their list, they've already decided to buy from you.

The person who types in a query on Google is ready to buy now or soon.

FB advertising combined with permission based email marketing reaches that person before they go to Google.

But you may reach them months before they are ready to buy.

I had to put a lot of time, study and money into the system before I saw results.

Month one: 0 sales
Month two: 1 sale
Month three: 0 sales
Month four: 2 sales
Month five: 10 sales

Because of the lag it is hard to know what to tweak or raze. With Adwords, if you change a headline, you'll see results right away.

But if you make a tweak on a system like this, it is hard to know if the person who signed up in month one, but buys in month four did so because of the change. They may have decided to buy from you a month before the tweak.

Back