Facebook and website

Willie2358

Expert
Good morning producers,

I have a question has anyone been able to generate a sustainable amount of leads and clients using Facebook? I'm buying leads and dialing but I'm also trying to take advantage of the Facebook crowd. I'm open to any critiques of my Facebook posts and website if y'all are Interested in doing so www.facebook.com/willie.lifeprep and Equis Financial. Would love to know what I can do to peak more interest and get lead conversions open for ideas on how to do so. I'm still in my first 3 months of business so any good from the pros is welcome.

well first off....never had any luck selling life insurance on facebook.....now health insurance is a different story....everyone loves to bitch about health insurance on facebook.....now about your site.....it is missing something important....a quote engine....when people are looking for life insurance they want to see rates......and they go to google to find these rates....so you need to work on getting your website to come up on google for life insurance search terms.....

upload_2018-12-28_8-1-45.png

well first off....never had any luck selling life insurance on facebook.....now health insurance is a different story....everyone loves to bitch about health insurance on facebook.....now about your site.....it is missing something important....a quote engine....when people are looking for life insurance they want to see rates......and they go to google to find these rates....so you need to work on getting your website to come up on google for life insurance search terms.....

View attachment 4929

Thanks, I've been wondering about a quote Generation tool but did not know where I could find one. And I'm not sure my website will allow for one as its provided for by my company. It would be great if I could some how add one but that is great info thank you again. Would I served to have another site with a quote Generation tool. Can those be added to Facebook if not to my established website.

Is the landing page included in the price?

Hello Abrasax,

We do offer landing pages, but you still need to have a website in order to host them. Our system generates a piece of code that you can insert into your site that would in turn serve up a professional landing page. A landing page is really a page focused on converting traffic to leads. It doesn't allow people to get lost, and keeps them focused on the call to action. It may be more than you need right now because it is really geared towards those doing paid advertising.

I would recommend you sign up for a 30 day free trial at Registration - Ninja Quoter and get a quoting widget implemented on your site in minutes. Our support team will reach out and help you thru this process. Our account start at $19 a month, and go to $39 and $69 a month depending on your needs. If you need leads to seamlessly transfer from your quoting widget directly into a 3rd party system like a CRM or marketing system, you will need the $39 or higher level account.

Lastly, we are rolling out customizable agent websites within a few weeks. This will give you an all in one solution for your website and quoting functionality, while still connecting to a 3rd party CRM of your choice.

Let me know if you have any questions, here or via NinjaQuoter support.

-Nic

This thread discusses life insurance, and then a ninja came into the picture. I couldn't help but think of the below meme.

maxresdefault.jpg

Just my two cents, but if you make it all about sales and insurance....your not going to get much traffic. When I was running full steam I found that human interest stuff helped. How to save money on something like drugs helped get the clicks. The clicks in turn drove traffic For example, take a look at this page: SecureCare65 We see a lot of different things that get people talking. That is turn, leads to shares and traffic....and leads.

Back