Facebook Business Page Custom Built Applications/tabs

SpokaneInsurance

I am looking into building or having someone build a custome welcome tab for my business page on Facebook. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good company who can do that for me? or if I could do it myself--I cant write code ;-(. I tried to use 'my tab' but it is over my head.

I am looking into building or having someone build a custome welcome tab for my business page on Facebook. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good company who can do that for me? or if I could do it myself--I cant write code ;-(. I tried to use 'my tab' but it is over my head.

I have not used them, but check out:
Custom Facebook Business Fan Pages - INS Digital - professional insurance agency websites and search engine marketing for agents, agencies and brokers.

What are you hoping to accomplish.....for me it is totally for seo....on page 1 #1 for Texas life insurance facebook..as well as position 3 and 4....and starting to get my facebook page to come up for search terms......page 3 for texas life insurance.......

Last edited:
What are you hoping to accomplish.....for me it is totally for seo....on page 1 #1 for Texas life insurance facebook..as well as position 3 and 4....and starting to get my facebook page to come up for search terms......page 3 for texas life insurance.......

can you change on page seo for facebook pages?

Back