Facebook Business Page

Markthebroker

Guru
5000 Post Club
California
I am a commercial p&c agent with a little bit of life and prepaid legal sales. Business is good, 100% referral, and I want to make sure it continues that way. I will not be spending money of Facebook advertising, but I want to set up a Facebook Bizz page to make sure people are finding me.

My target group is fairly niche as I cater to commercial clients, and I am looking for input as far as creating/maintaining my page. I have plenty of creative ideas of my own, and I am only interested in input from people who have succeeded with this, and actually seen results.

Thank you in advance for your input.

I am a commercial p&c agent with a little bit of life and prepaid legal sales. Business is good, 100% referral, and I want to make sure it continues that way. I will not be spending money of Facebook advertising, but I want to set up a Facebook Bizz page to make sure people are finding me.

My target group is fairly niche as I cater to commercial clients, and I am looking for input as far as creating/maintaining my page. I have plenty of creative ideas of my own, and I am only interested in input from people who have succeeded with this, and actually seen results.

Thank you in advance for your input.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/create/

Any particular reason you're avoiding LinkedIn and setting up a page there for your 'niche' commercial clients?

I never said I was avoiding LinkedIn. I have been on LinkedIn for years, and want to make sure all the people looking for me find me through all forms of communication. They are two different forms of communication. Just like most people answer their phone, AND their email, AND read their postal mail.

You know i dont focus on likes, or stats, or really anything like that... i just dont put a lot of effort into my FB pages.... BUT I can tell you, even if its just an additional way for people to look you up, it DOES compliment your webpage well to have the FB and linkedin pages, and I get quite a few customers I wouldn't normally have JUST because they found via social means.

Can comments on a personal page be moderated or is that only on a business page? While I do allow comments on my business page, most of them are complimentary.

My personal page is almost a free for all.

That's pretty much what I thought.

A business page allows you to prohibit any comments, moderate before approving and allow only those who "like" your page to comment. Moderation is a MAJOR reason for having a business page.

Unless you like the wild west approach where anyone can say whatever they want on your FB page.

I get more than half of my business from Facebook, probably 75%. IMO, it's the main medium these days.

Back