Facebook Idea That Will Help Your Grow Your Business.

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
In this video, I will share with you something you can do on facebook to help promote your business for free.
This is very simple, easy and free to do.

You make this group local and are able to promote your services, business or products in the group your create. It is very easy to do. I started mine last week and already have over 9,000 members.

This is a fast growing thing that you need to do before someone else does it 1st in your area!

Improve Your Experience | Facebook is my example of the group I created.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea! Any administrative issues come up yet?

Nope. I'm going to start some more soon also.

I will put up some more ads soon on there also. It also helps to brand yourself on there.

1900 + People joined it little over 1 week. Improve Your Experience | Facebook to see the group. It is very easy to copy what I did and after you do this you can promote your services all you want to stay in from of local people.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing, Mark! Just wondering...what is your plan for turning these people looking to sell something into prospects for life insurance?

Thanks for sharing, Mark! Just wondering...what is your plan for turning these people looking to sell something into prospects for life insurance?

This has replaced the local newspaper. People in groups also list their services. Like you can see they have in my group. I'm taking up the guy that does bobcat work soon.

I will come back in my group and start offering my services along with some free stuff. Like Free Living Wills. This is part of the branding yourself concept also.

This is the next big thing. Everyone is joining them, and looking at them. There wont be a person in my group that don't know that I help protect familes and my services. I can also get my friends to comment on my post.

Just think, right now I have about 1900 people that are near my area that I can put ads in front of for free.

Since I'm the owner and admin of the group, I make up the rules. Just think less than 8 days ago, I started this small town group and now have over 1900+ members. Look at the post and traffic. It will keep growing.

You can look at my group as an example. It is easy and free to copy what I'm doing in your town. You want to do it before others start doing it in your area. We do have another group in Griffin, but it has been around for months and it not half my size.

Im new to this forum. This sounds like a great idea. How long are you working on this a day? Or need to?

It took me about 10 mins to start a group. Then I added some of my friends and started asking others to join.

I buy a lot of stuff from these groups. It is better than Craigslist to me.

You dont have to spend a lot of time doing it. You can also add other admins to your group. I think I add 2 other people to help me with mine.

The trick is to also not over spam your own group. But I'm building a lot of friendships from people in the groups.

Back