Facebook Marketing - What Works?

ganewbie

Expert
Georgia
Is anyone having success with Facebook targeted ads for Med Supps, obviously can't market RX or MA plans so I'd be only marketing supps.

Thinking about trying to reach T65 and other prospects in the states I am licensed in.

Last edited:
The hurdle I've come across is that the age filters for targeted ads are 61,62,63,64+ so it makes it tough to market specifically to t65 and much more expensive.

Yeah, i noticed that too. Just seems that if done right, it could be a good source of leads. Definitely like being able to target certain states.

A poster a couple of weeks ago told me that he has an agent that has written $40,000 FE via FB. But he cant say how.

The hurdle I've come across is that the age filters for targeted ads are 61,62,63,64+ so it makes it tough to market specifically to t65 and much more expensive.

I agree. I had the same experience as this. I've had difficulties with markets from 60+ too. Also, I'm not certain if this market is as active on Facebook compared to other age groups. I'd to hear more if ever you'll try it.

The best of the best are continually testing. Testing ads, landing pages, calls to action, everything. This lowers cost per lead and increases quality over time. Then, once you find an ad that works get ready to change yet again as you'll exhaust your audience with it. It can be done and be highly successful, but like anything else you've got to study it, take the time to learn it, then apply it continually.

The best of the best are continually testing. Testing ads, landing pages, calls to action, everything. This lowers cost per lead and increases quality over time. Then, once you find an ad that works get ready to change yet again as you'll exhaust your audience with it. It can be done and be highly successful, but like anything else you've got to study it, take the time to learn it, then apply it continually.

Sounds like work.

Do you have any “work-free” options on the menu?

Back