Facebook v DM......

UKTX

Super Genius
Seem to be getting a lot of solicitations for Facebook leads recently, with varying prices.

Are they any good? How do they compare to DM? Thoughts?

Naturally those selling them say they are the best thing since sliced bread :)

Wouldn't this just be another form of internet lead?

Are they better suited to online/phone sales than belly to belly?

DM seems to be getting tougher for returns. Or at least the language they are using on the cards is kind of suspect.

Seem to be getting a lot of solicitations for Facebook leads recently, with varying prices.

Are they any good? How do they compare to DM? Thoughts?

Naturally those selling them say they are the best thing since sliced bread :)

Wouldn't this just be another form of internet lead?

Are they better suited to online/phone sales than belly to belly?

DM seems to be getting tougher for returns. Or at least the language they are using on the cards is kind of suspect.

A lot of my agents that can afford to be on the Direct Mail lead program yet have tried several of the Facebook lead vendors

The feedback is, in short yes they vary but in general the better half is just okay in the worser half completely sucks.

I have had a couple of those agents go through jeromy kovatana on my recommendation from the word on the street . they said the quality was significantly better.

But make no mistake Direct Mail is still King I buy 20 leads a week and I'm able to hit anywhere between 4 and 10000 in AP in 2-3 days because of the direct mail lead.

Last edited:
FB leads can be better due to the more in depth targeting. But you have to work them hard & fast which most agents won't do.

Either way, a lead that doesn't know who you are is still a cold call. Self generated leads will always be king!

There are a few keys to a high quality Facebook lead:

1. Using affordable life insurance and get quote in the ad versus free state benefits and learn more.

2. Reiterating all that on the landing page to make sure they know it’s about life insurance, that it costs money and that an agent will be contacting them. AND making them manually fill out the form versus letting Facebook populate the data.

Our folks are notorious for moving and changing their phone number. You think they update their Facebook profile? Of course not. You’ll get a lot of bad leads and you just won’t know.

3. Pushing a copy of the landing page to the agent so they can print it out and use as a lead card.

4. Effective followup. We use the thank you page, texts, emails, phone blasts (soon to be appt setters) on the backend for 2 weeks to convert more leads to appointments and live transfers.

Even though one of our competitors ran a YouTube video knocking the ability to add your personalized calendar to the process, they’ve now added it themselves and are charging more for it. ;)

Make sure to check ours out. We primarily created our leads for our agents. They do get a discount of $350/20, but ours is still a competitive price for non-contracted agents for the value you get.

The Leads That Schedule Themselves

From what everyone is saying it seems FB leads are akin to the old health insurance leads back in the mid 2000's.......you better get on them as soon as they come in. I remember Netquote days :(

Are FB leads more inclined to want to do everything over the phone than a physical appointment?

From what everyone is saying it seems FB leads are akin to the old health insurance leads back in the mid 2000's.......you better get on them as soon as they come in. I remember Netquote days :(

Are FB leads more inclined to want to do everything over the phone than a physical appointment?

They’re not that bad lol. Direct mail def has a better shelf life and good automated followup system is helpful.

Less seem to answer the phone. They’re a little more tech savvy. You could close them over the phone. We sell the statewide leads for $5 less per lead.

We have many telesales agents that use them in lieu of live transfers.

I'd almost forgotten about NetQuote. What a RIP OFF!!! :mad:

Latest posts

Back