Fact Finder/Qualifying leads

Maybe I posted it in the wrong please !
You sound kind of miserable

What???...:err:

You you sound smart!

Thank you! I am much smarter than the guy from Mississippi. :yes:

Whoa, what’s happened here!!!!!!!!!

Well... this is a case of someone from Florida accusing someone else of being from the South...:huh:... not really sure how that all came about, but I think this thread belongs in the FE forum.

I am looking for honest Democrats who want to find information about Trump's collusion with Russia. I been scam already by 3 of them with bogus misinformation!!

Hmm... keep looking...:laugh:

Hey y'all! We're working on streamlining our processes and looking to see how some other agencies do things for some inspiration.

70% of our leads come from client referrals and centers of influence. When a prospect calls in, we take basic info (name, DOB, contact info, referral source) and typically either go ahead and schedule an appointment to meet or have an agent answer any questions over the phone. Our struggles with this method are entering into the presentation meeting completely blind and the inability to qualify leads and sort them to the best agent depending on that qualification (more complex cases going to more experienced agents).

Some brokers that we work with send a packet for the prospect to complete prior to scheduling. We're worried this will turn off prospects. We want to find the sweet spot in getting the necessary information, but not making it too big of a hurdle to make a sale.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Getting back on track . . .

It would help to know the product line/lines your agency offers.

The receptionist should not be expected to QUALIFY the lead. That is the job of the AGENT.

Hand the lead off to the first available agent and let them do the qualifying. "Now that I know what you are interested in, let me see if Mary is available to help you".

Never, never, never set an appointment, phone, F2F or come to my office until the lead has been qualified by phone.

What???...

Thank you! I am much smarter than the guy from Mississippi. :yes:

I was smart enough to move away from all the crazy gopers in Mississippi but dumb enough to land in the middle of an equally crazy bunch in Florida:)

Well... this is a case of someone from Florida accusing someone else of being from the South...:huh:... not really sure how that all came about, but I think this thread belongs in the FE forum.

Hmm... keep looking...:laugh:

Getting back on track . . .

It would help to know the product line/lines your agency offers.

The receptionist should not be expected to QUALIFY the lead. That is the job of the AGENT.

Hand the lead off to the first available agent and let them do the qualifying. "Now that I know what you are interested in, let me see if Mary is available to help you".

Never, never, never set an appointment, phone, F2F or come to my office until the lead has been qualified by phone.

I tend to be careful about casting my pearls to close to the swine... if you need something ask nicely.

Back