Fair Contract for United Health?

toughroll

What is a good commission rate - first year and renewals for a solid f.e. producer (6 years and counting) with zero medicare experience? What are soe good medicare imo's? We only do fe with my imo.
I am in Kentucky. Lexington area.

What is a good commission rate - first year and renewals for a solid f.e. producer (6 years and counting) with zero medicare experience? What are soe good medicare imo's? We only do fe with my imo.
I am in Kentucky. Lexington area.

You can PM me and I'll send you a street contract. This is CMS max for an individual producer. You may be better off contracting with an agency for additional training, in my opinion, so I can recommend some. The only downside to having an intermediate upline is that it could limit your ability to advance down the road, but that would only impact you if you were looking to agency build. You can have an upline and a direct pay contract which is what you want unless you are relying on the agency for leads.

CMS controls commission for MA. Med Supps are all over the map--and they differ in each state. BCBS is killer in one state---drive two miles into the other state and they arent even in the ballpark. Best to get with one of the big Medicare IMOs you see mentioned on here

Back