Fair Trade..?

NuUzr

Guru
100+ Post Club
What do you think is a fair commission for a new agent who teams up with an Agency that prides itself on training, mentoring, has all the online YouTube tutorials, books etc.?

80%..85..90? Then as you produce your com increases based on a predetermined sliding scale; Is 80-85 fair?

What do you think is a fair commission for a new agent who teams up with an Agency that prides itself on training, mentoring, has all the online YouTube tutorials, books etc.?

80%..85..90? Then as you produce your com increases based on a predetermined sliding scale; Is 80-85 fair?

I would want to know what the production levels were. If I was stick at 80% for the first 100k I would not be happy. If I received a lot of hand holding, then I could take 80% so long as I got bumped to street level by the time I hit 25K to 50K production. So what are the production levels, and what level of commitment and investment is the IMO putting into you?

online youtube tutorials? no thanks. Books? no thanks.

if i'm with a contract level like that the person mentoring me is in my car training me. Are you having to buy leads at that level?

Depends on the individual, not all new agents are the same. You'd have to learn much more about the individual until you can come to a determination.

With free, fresh direct mail leads provided on a weekly basis 55% to 65%. With complete, comprehensive online, office, ride along training you should expect to get exactly what the BEST FE FMOs offer (street or above). I believe the best FE FMOs are right here on this forum.

Back