Family Benefit Life Drafting Immediately??

finalexpenseguru

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
According to the agent guide, they draft upon issue unless the policy is sent to the agent. Then they won't draft until delivery receipt is signed. Sounds like a lot of hassle.

Is there no way to request a future draft date without having to get another signature later? Thought they would be a good option but now not so sure.

According to the agent guide, they draft upon issue unless the policy is sent to the agent. Then they won't draft until delivery receipt is signed. Sounds like a lot of hassle.

Is there no way to request a future draft date without having to get another signature later? Thought they would be a good option but now not so sure.

They don't draft on issue if you fill out the section on drafting premium. You put the the date or the wed and month you want it drafted.

I guess it could be that they issue upon first draft. So they issue on the date you requested.

You chose the date of the first draft and recurring drafts. If you have the policy sent to the client then there is no delivery receipt.

If you have the policy sent to you then they have to have the signed delivery statement back before they will draft or pay you.

Also the agent can mail the policy to the client instead of having the company mail it. In that case the agent does have to fax the delivery receipt in and mark it that you mailed the policy and on what date you mailed it. That takes care of the delivery.

Isn't a delivery requirement from trinity only in states that require it? Some company's are anal about it while others don't require it in non delivery requirement states. Does Trinity require it in all states?

Isn't a delivery requirement from trinity only in states that require it? Some company's are anal about it while others don't require it in non delivery requirement states. Does Trinity require it in all states?

Yes. If they mail the policy to the client then that takes care of the delivery requirement. There is nothing for the client to send back. There is a delivery notice in the package but no envelope for them to send it back. Nor a fax number provided. They don't have to do anything. I always tell people that when I have the policy sent to them that there will be a form in there that looks like it's to be sent in but it's not required.

If the policy comes to the agent then it has to be delivered and signed for. Unless the agent mails it to the client. Then you just have to note that you mailed it and fax the delivery form in.

Unless there's an amendment. Those must be signed for.

Yes. If they mail the policy to the client then that takes care of the delivery requirement. There is nothing for the client to send back. There is a delivery notice in the package but no envelope for them to send it back. Nor a fax number provided. They don't have to do anything. I always tell people that when I have the policy sent to them that there will be a form in there that looks like it's to be sent in but it's not required. If the policy comes to the agent then it has to be delivered and signed for. Unless the agent mails it to the client. Then you just have to note that you mailed it and fax the delivery form in. Unless there's an amendment. Those must be signed for.

Trinity does something that is amusing to me. On their delivery receipt there are two fax numbers in their letterhead. I fax it to both. Then the will contact you to let you know neither are correct. There is a 3rd number they are to be faded to but they don't put that one on the sheet.

Trinity does something that is amusing to me. On their delivery receipt there are two fax numbers in their letterhead. I fax it to both. Then the will contact you to let you know neither are correct. There is a 3rd number they are to be faded to but they don't put that one on the sheet.

Ive not had that problem. I fax them to 502 number that's listed on the form and they have all been received with no problems.

on the application it asks for the beneficiaries birthday and SSN. If you leave these blank will they issue it or will they require it? I've found both to be an issue obtaining at times, esp on children not living with them.

on the application it asks for the beneficiaries birthday and SSN. If you leave these blank will they issue it or will they require it? I've found both to be an issue obtaining at times, esp on children not living with them.

They will issue without it. They will send a notice with the policy asking for it again. It looks like they want it to the client but just as with the form that looks like a delivery receipt thy don't have to send it back.

If the policy is sent to the agent that form has to be signed. Can't just mail that one. I write in the box, "doesn't know it". Have them sign it and fax it in.

Not a problem doing it that way.

That's something we have talked to Alvin about many times. Hope that will change but it hasn't yet.

Back